One question we get asked a lot is ‘How much does tree removal in Buxton actually cost?” Unfortunately, there is no straightforward answer to this! There are lots of different factors that come into play when it comes to pricing up a tree felling job, and these include:
- The size of the tree. Generally, the larger the tree the more expensive it will be to remove it.
- The type of tree. Some trees are just easier to remove than others, and the easier they are to remove the cheaper they will be.
- The condition of the tree. If the tree is rotten and damaged then it can be dangerous to work on and this will mean that we have to put extra security measures in place which will add to the cost. You can reduce the cost here by keeping on top of your tree pruning, by using our tree pruning buxton service regularly.
- How easy it is to access the tree. If we can get the equipment we need into your garden easily, and are not obstructed by a wall, a fence, your shed or some other item then this will lower the cost considerably. The more awkward it is to access the site, the greater the cost will be
- How close the tree is to buildings. In an ideal world we will have a clear area when we come to fell a tree, but this is a bit of a pipe dream in today’s built up society. Instead we generally have to remove the tree piece by piece which is much more time-consuming.
- How close the tree is to a footpath or public road. If your tree borders a public footpath or road then we may have to inform the local authority that we are working on it and this may involve extra costs to ensure we are conforming with their regulations.
- Whether the tree is protected by a Tree Preservation Order (TPO). If your tree is covered by a TPO then we will require special permission to cut it down. This includes providing reports and filling out paperwork, all of which will add to the cost.
These are just some of the things we need to take into consideration when providing you with a quote, but rest assured we will do our best to provide you with lowest quote we can. If you want to find out more about tree removal Glossop or any of our other services, please call us today on 0800 050 2131 or 07958 495031. We can’t always get to the phone (if we are up a tree removal) so please leave us a message, alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the ‘request a quote’ form on our website.